Recent Work about Wireless Networks
- Johannes Dams, Martin Hoefer, Thomas Kesselheim: Convergence time of power-control dynamics. ICALP 2011: 637-649.
- Thomas Kesselheim: A constant-factor approximation for wireless capacity maximization with power control in the SINR model. SODA 2011: 1549-1559.
- Thomas Kesselheim, Berthold Vöcking: Distributed contention resolution in wireless networks. DISC 2010: 149-163
- Alexander Fanghänel, Sascha Geulen, Martin Hoefer, Berthold Vöcking: Online capacity maximization in wireless networks. SPAA 2010
- Alexander Fanghänel, Thomas Kesselheim, Berthold Vöcking: Improved algorithms for latency minimization in wireless networks. ICALP (2) 2009: 447-458. (Best Paper Award, Track C)
- Alexander Fanghänel, Thomas Kesselheim, Harald Räcke, Berthold Vöcking: Oblivious interference scheduling. PODC 2009: 220-229.
Algorithmic Game Theory
- Martin Hoefer: Local Matching Dynamics in Social Networks. ICALP 2011. (Best Paper Award, Track C)
- Alexander Skopalik, Berthold Vöcking: Inapproximability of pure Nash equilibria. STOC 2008: 355-364.
- Heiner Ackermann, Heiko Röglin, Berthold Vöcking: On the impact of combinatorial structure on congestion games. J. ACM 55(6): (2008).
- Artur Czumaj, Berthold Vöcking: Tight bounds for worst-case equilibria. ACM Transactions on Algorithms 3(1): (2007).
- Simon Fischer, Harald Räcke, Berthold Vöcking: Fast convergence to Wardrop equilibria by adaptive sampling methods. STOC 2006: 653-662.
- Patrick Briest, Piotr Krysta, Berthold Vöcking: Approximation techniques for utilitarian mechanism design. STOC 2005: 39-48.
Approximation and Online Algorithms
- Sascha Geulen, Berthold Vöcking, Melanie Winkler: Regret Minimization for Online Buffering Problems Using the Weighted Majority Algorithm COLT 2010: 132-143.
- Marcel Ochel, Berthold Vöcking: Approximability of OFDMA scheduling. ESA 2009: 385-396.
- Matthias Englert, Heiko Röglin, Jacob Spönemann, Berthold Vöcking: Economical Caching. STACS 2009: 385-396.
- Sebastian Seibert, Walter Unger: A 1.5-Approximation of the Minimal Manhattan Network Problem. ISAAC 2005: 246-255
- Walter Unger: The Complexity of the Approximation of the Bandwidth Problem. FOCS 1998: 82-91
Probabilistic Analysis of Algorithms
- Heiner Ackermann, Paul W. Goldberg, Vahab S. Mirrokni, Heiko Röglin, Berthold Vöcking: Uncoordinated two-sided matching markets. ACM Conference on Electronic Commerce 2008: 256-263. (Outstanding Paper Award)
- Matthias Englert, Heiko Röglin, Berthold Vöcking: Worst case and probabilistic analysis of the 2-Opt algorithm for the TSP. SODA 2007: 1295-1304.
- Rene Beier, Berthold Vöcking: Typical properties of winners and losers in discrete optimization. SIAM J. Comput. 35(4): 855-881 (2006).
- Rene Beier, Berthold Vöcking: Random knapsack in expected polynomial time. J. Comput. Syst. Sci. 69(3): 306-329 (2004).
- Berthold Vöcking: How asymmetry helps load balancing. J. ACM 50(4): 568-589 (2003).
© Copyright Notice:
The documents distributed by this server have been provided by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a noncommercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.